Manufacturer: Abbott India Ltd
MRP: Rs. 102.60
Unit Price: Rs. 10.26
Package Price: Rs. 102.60 (Qty.: 10)
Package Form: strip
Medicine Form: tablet
Ebility is a medicine having anti-inflammatory properties, which prevent release of chemicals that cause inflammation and resultant fever and pain.
Each tablet of Ebility consists of Paracetamol, Serratiopeptidase and Diclofenac Potassium. All these drugs have anti-inflammatory and antipyretic (fever antagonist) properties. Apart from these drugs, the medicine also consists of excipients (inactive neutral ingredients) which help the active ingredients to act.
Ebility is used to control pain, fever and inflammation associated with many disorders. Dental pain, headache, joint pain, back ache, general body pain, respond well to this medicine. Fevers of infectious origin also can be curbed with the help of Ebility.
Every drug tends to develop some side effects if taken wrongly or taken without any medical indication. Development of side effects is also dependent on patients' sensitivity. Some of the side effects of Ebility are mentioned below:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Abdominal pain
- Altered stool habits
- Light headedness
Patients who are on a course of Ebility should remember the following important do's and dont's in order to avoid harmful drug reaction:
- Patients who are on a course of Ebility should avoid consumption of alcohol and usage of tobacco in any form.
- Ebility will help to treat symptoms of fever associated with infection, but not the infection itself. Patients are required to take separate treatment for infection in order to recover completely.
- Patients with any active liver dysfunction should inform their doctor before beginning a course of Ebility.
- Patients with bleeding disorders should avoid taking Ebility without consulting a doctor.
- Ebility could cause increased desire to sleep, therefore patients should avoid driving soon after taking the dose.
Other medicines which have similar drug composition to Ebility, have the same therapeutic action as well. These drugs can be used as a substitute to Ebility and have been listed below:
- Nezen-DP Tablet
- Speedex-NS Tablet
- V 2 Plus Tablet
- Zeldinac-SP Tablet
- Zycoser-DP Tablet
- Is Ebility safe for pregnant women? Pregnant women, or women who are planning to get pregnant soon, should inform their doctor before starting a course of Ebility. The drug is not harmful, but should be taken with caution during pregnancy.
- What is the ideal dosage of Ebility? Dosage of Ebility cannot be kept the same, since every patient has a different constitution and different diagnosis. The dose should be maintained only as per the physician's instructions.